At International Mail Service, we’re here to help with more than just your mailing needs. In addition to the standard lettershop services, we also provide a range of value-added services that our customers have come to depend upon. Whether you need assistance with formatting international addresses or require help with order fulfillment, you can be confident that we have the ability, experience, and flexibility to meet your needs.
Some of the special services we provide include…
- E-invoicing within 24 to 48 hours of receipt of your mail, which is especially helpful for our wholesale customers.
- Customized mailing summaries that detail charges for individual departments, customers, or mailings.
- Basic address hygiene – both Canadian and international – to maximize the deliverability of your mail (this service does not include “NCOA”).
- Canadian list processing including correction/verification, Letter Carrier Presort (LCP), and NCOA.
- Mail piece design consultation to maximize your savings and responses.
- Return services including the collection of undeliverable and Business Reply mail.
- …and a host of other services tailored to your individual needs!
If you don’t see the service that you need listed here, don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements. Our team has a wealth of experience meeting – and exceeding – our customers’ needs and expectations.
A note to our “wholesale customers”: IMS does not and never will offer domestic (US) mailing services. We only offer lettershop services if our customer has no available means or access to those types of services.